Welcome all Sports Teams to Lloydminster for the 2019 Season:
Rates starting from $109* per room including hot breakfast
- Group rates available for teams of 10 or more rooms per night
- Complimentary full hot breakfast buffet served in our onsite restaurant including: eggs, breakfast meat, pancakes, fresh fruit, cereals, coffee and juice. Up to 4 people per room
- Complimentary upgrade to a tower suite for the coach or manager to use for team meetings or equipment storage
- Team Meals available for pre and post games. Group pricing and menus are available
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Walking distance to Lloydminster Mall
- Full service hotel with restaurant, bar with VLT machines and liquor store
- Ample parking including bus parking
- All rooms include mini bar fridges and microwaves
Complimentary team boardrooms available on request and availability.
Boardroom to be used for team meetings and meals - no outside alcohol permitted.
*Based on double occupancy- applicable taxes and minimum number of rooms apply. Maximum of 4ppl per room. Rates quoted in Canadian dollars.
Get a quote
For more information contact:
Christopher Wyse - Guest Services Manager
Tel: 780 875-4404 ext 752
- Bud Miller Park Ball Diamond - Distance: 2.8km
- Hospital Ball Diamonds - Distance: 2.4 km
- Husky Ball Diamond - Distance: 2.0 km
- Kinsmen Participark Ball Diamonds - Distance: 2.4 km
- Legion Ball Diamonds - Distance: 1.6 km
- Lions Ball Diamond - Distance: 300 m
- Moose Ball Diamond - Distance: 4.2 km
- Kinsmen Participark - Distance: 2.4 km
- Servus Sports Centre - Distance: 7.3 km
- VLA Soccer Pitches - Distance: 2.7 km
- Servus Sports Centre - 4.4 km
- Russ Robertson Arena - 1.9 km
- Centennial Civic Centre - 2.1 km
- Archie Miller Arena - 700 m
Host Hotel for:
Rogers Hometown Hockey, March 2017
2016 Saskatchewan First Nations Winter Games
Proud Sponsor Hotel for:
Recipient of the 2018 Alberta Housekeeping Award.
2018 Chairman’s Award. Presented annually, the award recognizes an elite group of Days Inns and Hotels that meet the highest level of quality and guest service.
Nominated for the 2015 Lloydminster Chamber of Commerce - Community Spirit Award
“Fabulous Stay for Lacrosse Tournament!!”
All I can say is THANK YOU, Christopher and the staff of this hotel!!! Everything ran wonderfully from booking the hotel for our entire team, to asking the hotel if they could start their complementary breakfast at 6am instead of 6:30 because our team had to be at the arena for 7am. Christopher and his staff booked our team a complementary room so we could have a team meal with no hesitation at all. Our team made it to the gold medal game and we asked if we could get a late check out and that was also no problem. When you book rooms for a team you are always a little worried and hope things will work out ok but I received many compliments from the other families about how great the hotel was. The breakfast and the staff that came in early for us were fabulous fruit, strawberries and whip cream, pancakes , hash browns and bacon one day and sausage the next, and REAL EGGS as well as cereals. The parents loved the fact that their was a lounge right in the hotel and some took part in the karaoke experience! There is a Tim Hortons on the same lot as the hotels as well as a liquor store and Safeway right beside the hotel. Our room was clean and roomy we had the 2 queen beds. They also gave us a great team rate and I would definitely stay at this hotel again. The boys were not allowed to swim because it was for provincials but the pool looked very nice as well. They could have a few more TV channels though but other than that I have nothing but praise for this little gem in Lloydminster. Thank you again to Christopher and the staff of this hotel!!
– Lethbridge Bantam Cudas
“It was a pleasure working with Days Hotel & Suites Lloydminster”
Days Hotel & Suites Lloydminster is place where family is made. They took care of us with their excellent services, very polite and respecting how we did our practices in our First Nation Culture. They accommodated our Games with professionalism with their inviting smiles making every room they entered a pleasant atmosphere to work in.
– Reinetta Morningchild, Games Manager, Saskatchewan First Nation Winter Games
“I highly recommend this hotel”
Our crew had a great stay at Days Hotel and Suites Lloydminster. They greeted us with enthusiasm and were helpful and accommodating to our varied requests. We had a large group with lots of different needs. Chris, Sonja and their team were awesome. I highly recommend this hotel.
– Amanda D., Organizer, Rogers Hometown Hockey