Ideal meeting or event venue
Our wide range of meeting and board rooms will accommodate up to 350 with a full range of catering services and Audio/Visual equipment. Our Crown Ballroom is ideal for weddings and special functions.
Get a quote
For more information contact:
Deenie MacDonald – Conference Services Manager
780 875 4404 ext. 792
- Modern facilities and services to accommodate 20 to 350 persons.
- Complete wedding and convention packages available.
- Audio/visual equipment available to enhance your presentations.
- Let our professional staff take care of your special event.
- Complimentary High Speed Internet throughout the property including meeting spaces.
- Free Parking.
- Full Service onsite catering featuring a wide range of menu options.
- Professional and Courteous Staff will attend to all the details of your event.
|Canadian & Alberta||1890||130||56||150||110/90*|
|Canadian & Sask||1647||100||48||135||100/80*|
*Number of guests depends on event and dance floor requirements
“Wonderful experience and a successful conference
With many compliments received from delegates and executive board for the size and cleanliness of the hotel rooms, housekeeping staff were happy and joyous each morning when someone would pass them. The staff and management went above and beyond to accommodate us at every turn. The banquet was beautifully decorated, the staff was without a doubt always professional. They seemed to be right where you needed them to ensure things were running smoothly. They set the standard for what the ADOA conferences will be expected to be in the future. Without a doubt we have had a most wonderful experience with having chosen the Days Hotel and Suites as the host venue for the 2016 Alberta Development Officers Conference. From the willness in helping us to achieve a successful conference to the experience and professionalism exuberated, we would like to thank all staff and management at the Days Hotel and Suites for a wonderful experience and a successful conference.
– Roxanne Shortt, City of Lloydminster and Roger Garnett, County of Vermillion River
“Our Conference was a great success”
We held our Saskatchewan Chapter a4le (Association for Learning Environments) Conference at the Days Hotel and Suites in January 2017. Sonja, Shirly and the Days Hotel team ensured that our Conference was a great success - looking after every detail, large and small, and making sure that all of our attendees were treated as warmly as family. Thank you, Sonja, Shirly and the entire Days Hotel team for your unflagging energy, enthusiasm and expertise in this regard. We appreciate it very, very much!
– Stan Laba, Chair, Planning Committee, a4le Sask. Chapter